Maintenance reporting guide
This year we have introduced an online system for you to conveniently report repairs on the student portal.
Our new system includes the following features to help you raise detailed reports online 24/7:
- Ability to report maintenance issues via any device – phone, tablet, computer
- Ability to attach photos of the problem to help us more accurately assess the work required
- Provides you with confirmation and progress updates on the repair process
The submitted report is sent directly to out maintenance team, so there is no longer a need to phone or email reception.
Out of hours emergencies must always be reported directly to Noonans Security on 01-8339833 option 2
Reporting an Issue:
- Select the ‘Report a repair’ icon on the Student Portal
- Follow the easy step-by-step instructions by selecting the relevant icon for the issue you would like to report, it’s a simple click through process
- Some sections have pop-ups with more information or guides, please ensure to read these fully before submitting.
- When completing your address please enter ‘House 1’ and then choose your apartment and room number from the drop down menu only, do not bypass this and enter your home address, it must be your address in the residence, otherwise the issue will not be recorded
- Once you have submitted the issue, a copy will be sent to you by email as confirmation
- We will respond and let you know when the issue will be resolved, please note this will be during office opening hours.